Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

In with the New...

Well it is almost 2012 and I do not have big plans for New Years but I never really liked going out on the most insane night of the year anyway!  I do have a few Resolutions for the upcoming year; mainly to cook more homemade meals and eat out/order less.  I also want to (as always) loss weight.  I have a few new ideas on how to do it this year so hopefully I am successful.  Curves is a big part of it as are the previously mentioned home cooked meals.  I wanted to make a couple other changes too, I am going to try to cut out pop (even the diet kind) for 3 months and order tea at Starbucks instead of Hot Chocolate.

Well we will see how I do but in the meantime I have a little Sneek Peek for you ... The Sale-a-bration and Occasions Mini will be hitting the mailboxes soon (if they have not already) and I have a few cards to show you that I made while playing around with my new goodies. 

The new Framelits Dies are to-Die-for (haha) and this Labels Die is great for adding layers and dimension to any project.  Of course there is a Stamp set to go with it so there are literally hundreds of great ideas with this one.  There are also a super cute suite of products from the Sale-a-bration mini that co-ordinate wonderfully!


There are so many wonderful new products to enjoy coming up soon I it will be as hard for you to decide as it was for me.  A great new flower punch and some really fun stamp sets.  I am loving how the new In colors coordinate with the old and the DSP is really delicious!





Well I hope you like the cards and I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Add a comment letting me know what your resolutions are I would love you hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...