Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

O' Christmas Tree ...

To continue with my crafting craze from last week I have a couple more cards to show you.  The first is a variation from one I saw at the SU Convention in July.  I love the new Frames Textured Impressions Embossing folder (keep an eye out for Sale-a-bration cause it might just make an appearance!)  it adds great texture to any project.

I used Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip. I just love the ribbon from this year's mini too.  So pretty!

















These cards are my go to simple and fast Christmas cards.  I still love my Snowflake Spot stamp but any snowflake stamp will work.  This year I used the in colors and I love the combination;  Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo and Pool Party.  (I realized after I downloaded the pictures I should have used a darker background!)

I have one more card to post but this on is "not" Stampin Up!!!  I actually bought a great Tim Holtz die/embossing folder combo from Scrapbookers on a whim (no my usual M.O.) and I love how fast and simple this card was plus you could easily us this for scrapbooking (if I ever actually got to my scrapbooking)

I did use SU paper as always, Whisper White, Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler.  I kind of wish I would have blinged it up a bit but maybe next time. 




Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...