Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Memory Lane

I have been working on some new projects but they are "top secret" right now (they are a surprise for someone) so I have nothing new to post :(  However, I wanted to share some of my favourite cards from the past!  Most of the stamp sets are retired but I still love them.            Enjoy!

This card is cased from Heather Summers.  I love the colors and the little cookie makes it fun for kids of all ages.  I gave this to my friends daughter and it was a real hit!  Of course she pulled it apart to get the cookie (that will teach me to make a little door on the back). 

This is a card I made for my Bird Loving daughter on her 6th birthday  (this year she got a parrot card).   I love the bryer and sponging look although I have yet to perfect it I really like how it turned out!
Speaking of the brayer and sponging technique, below is the first card I made using these.  I cased it from Michlle Zindorf (I love her cards). It turned out really well I think.  I gave it to my nephew for his birthday last year.  



This last picture is of two baby cards I made when my cousin had twins (a boy and a girl). I do not get to make baby cards very often anymore and I love to make them.  When I heard she was having one of each sex I thought it would be fun to make two cards!  Onesie and bib cards are always super cute!


Well thanks for walking down memory lane with me.  Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...