Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baby - Baby - Baby

So the "secret" project I mentioned a few weeks ago is over and now I can share it with the world!  My good friend and Neighbour had a baby shower for a very good friend.  After having 3 boys she finally had a girl and we were excited to go crazy with the pink!  I love making baby items but rarely get the chance so I took the chance to make some super fun and sweet items. 

 Above is the banner I made for the shower. I know you have seen the onesie cards that people have been making for awhile so I just adjusted it to make a banner.  Colors used were Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzelberry.  I used some baby button brads (not Stampin Up oops) and my cricut to make the letters. 

Left is the Thank You Party Treats we made for the guests.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the milk carton die!

The cupcake picks are an idea I saw on a card from Splitcoast Stampers I love the little bundles.

I used pretty in pink and put the folder through the swiss dots embossing folder and used the Large Oval punch.  I used the much missed retired blush blossom paper for the face. 





 This is the card and booties I made for the Mommy (Colleen).  I have wanted to try my hand at the baby booties I see all over splitcoast but I have to say, I found them difficult!   For the card I used the retired stocking punch (I will miss that one too).














Below is my neighbour Charity with the little bundle of Joy.  I did not get a picture of Mommy Colleen with her little one, everyone else was too busy holding her!
Thanks for Looking. 

1 comment:

  1. This was a very special day! Thanks for helping me make it so memorable Janet! Love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...