Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MDS - Best Friends

I have been trying to get better with scrapbooking and I find MDS is the way to go. I finished this page in one hour while watching TV so you know the program is easy to use. 
I love Stampin Ups My Digital Studio and I am hoping I will have more examples for you soon. Remember that right now you can download a free 30 day trial of MDS, just click the link above.

I have used MDS for my Banner above and for my Facebook Page photo and many times I have used it for Birthday Invites. 

I am very bad at organizing my photos and I truly think that is the key to good scrapbooking. 

These are some of my favourite pictures of my youngest (who is now 3).  

I used DSP from the Sale-a-bration digital downloads, and digital stamps including Schoolbook Serif Alphabet and Razzle Dazzle as well as embellishments such as stitching. 

I hope this is the first of many MDS projects I have to show you.  I got the layout inspiration from Heather Summers who is a goddess when it comes to MDS.   Please contact me if you are interested in ordering MDS, hosting a Stampin Up Party or if you just have questions about the product.


Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...