Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

MDS -- Smiley

I have worked on 3 projects in my craft room in the past two days and I hated 2 of them so I thought I would hit the computer again. I am slowly working on my youngest daughter's book because I don't have my oldest daughter's pictures downloaded yet (they are all on discs). I am loving the neutral backgrounds right now and I have a feeling most of the book is going to be themed this way.

I used a Crumb Cake Background with an overlay from the Presto Patterns Stamp Brush.  Presto Patterns is such a great way to add texture to a 2D object.   I used a retired color - Summer Sun for the title and an In Color - Wisteria Wonder for the accents.  Adding shadows is very important; I can't tell you how many MDS projects look drab because they simply did not add shadow.  I found this layout from one of Heather Summers posts and as I have said before I love her work especially with MDS. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...