Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Smile

Well Sale-a-Bration is just about over so I have one last post to show off one of the many cute items you could get for free when you order $60.00 in product.  The Sprinkled Expressions Stamp set is super cute.  Honestly there were so many cute items to pick from but I really liked this one and I have seen some great ideas on other blogs.  Here is one of my creations with this card.  Hope you like it.

I used the teal embossing powder on the flower and the saying.  The colour pops so well on black! I layered the black and teal paper on a white base and added dimentionals to all of the layers to make them pop too!


If you are interested in placing an order before Sale-a-bration ends on March 31 please contact me at janetyates@shaw.ca or check out the link above to order through me on-line!

Have a great day.
Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...