Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Sneak Peek #1 -- Petite Purse Die

Well the new Stampin Up Catalogue is coming out June 1st and I have a little sneak peek for you.   This little Petite Purse Bigz L Die is so adorable!  Great for class room gifts or shower favours!  The die actually cuts out the purse and the handle so all the hard work is done and all you have to do is pick the paper and dazzle it up a bit.  You should expect to see more of these on my blog soon I have having a blast with it.

 I used Regal Rose and Blushing Bride for the pink purse and Island Indigo and Baja Breeze for the blue purse.
 I used the same colors for the card that will accompany the purse.  For the stamp I used Blushing Bride ink with Regal Rose highlights from a marker the technique is called "tap dancing."   It works great if you ink the stamp in a lighter color and tap the marker in a darker shade. 
For the blue card I used Baja Breeze ink on the stamp and tapped an Island Indigo marker on the stamp before putting it to paper.


Below is a close up view of this technique.  

Thanks for looking, keep an eye out for the next Seek Peek,
Summer Smooches!
Janet Y
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...