Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Sneak Peek #2 -- Summer Smooches

As I said in my last post the new SU Catalogue is on it's way but until then we have some special items available for limited time!  This great little stamp set, Designer Series Paper and Ribbon are just some of the items that will be available to you for the month of April!  I will post a full flyer on April 1st but until then lets see what can be done with some of the items!  These little 3x3 cards with homemade envelopes were my thank you cards for my clients who placed an order through me this month.  

Also my new Stampin Nerd Banner was made using the Digital Downloads that will be available in the flyer and don't forget the 30 day Free trial of My Digital Studio is still available.


 To make the coordinating envelopes I used a great new product, the Diagonal Scoring Plate that accompanies the Simply Scored Plate.  It's available now!

I am super excited to see the new products coming our way in June but until then we can play with the Summer Smooches Suite and the Petite Purse Die!  Keep watching Stampin Nerd for the Flyer!

Thanks for looking

Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...