Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Paper Players Challenge - Watercolours

I found another challenge to play along with.  This week the Paper Players had a challenge using watercolours.  This is a real challenge for me. I never use watercolours, I am always forgetting to go there.  I love my markers and chalks but I think after this challenge, watercolours may appear more in my cards.  It was so much fun.   I have been on a bit of a 3x3 kick lately and last year at the SU convention I got a set call Easy Events.  I thought this set has the perfect images for water colouring.  Let me know what you think.  






Check out the Paper Players website for the rules and for some wonderful inspiration. 

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day

Janet Y

8 comments:

  1. Nicely done, and I love this set. You colored the wedding birds almost identical to how I did when I set out to make an entire set of cards using each of the stamps in that set. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! Love them all so much! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is four times the fun! Adorable cards, Janet! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! For never watercoloring you did a really great job. They are all so cute. Thanks for joining us at Paper Players!!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    April GD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, these are adorable! Great set to use for watercoloring! Thanks for playing with us with your watercolored creation at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet, what a truly fabulous use of this set. the watercoloring really creates such soft images. I love that you created a set of them!
    So glad you joined the Paper Players and shared your wonderful cards with us this week. Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet, this is such a fun set of notecards! Great way to showcase watercoloring and I love the fun colors you used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and you water coloring is great. I too love 3x3, to me they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...