Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Challenge -- The Paper Players - Polka Dots

Another Challenge that pay homage to some retiring products.  The Polka Dot theme is fun and whimsical so I thought I would make a fun bright card from the 2010-2012 In Colours.  I also used the retiring stamp set "Something Sweet."  Keeping with the Polka Dot theme I filled my treat cup with lots and lots of Dots!  Colors used were, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, and Concord Crush.    Thanks for Looking.



To see all the great entries and view the rules of the challenge go to the Paper Players Site


Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 

5 comments:

  1. I have this stamp set, just love the idea with the gumballs!! I am now following you from SC. Please come follow me at www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin blog #312

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute card! I love the gumballs and those curls coming from the sentiment tag. Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' cute and CLEVER! Love all those gumballs and the curls of cardstock are just perfect...love it! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, this is the best card I have made using this set. Graphic, clean and fabulous! So glad you were able to join the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing card! I am in love with this idea of filling the gumball machine with polka dots! And the curls of cardstock are so stinkin' cute! The polka dot background is perfect!So glad you joined in the fun at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...