Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fit for a Princess

Last month was my little girls 4th Birthday!  I can not believe she is 4 already!!!  She had a princess themed Party and I made her a Castle Punch Art Card that I CASED from Allmeynstampin!  It was a fund easy card to make and I love the look of it. 

I used Wisteria Wonder for the Castle and Concord Crush for the Flowers and Trim. 

TIPS -
It is impossible for me not to layer tags. I just do not like the look of a plain tag.  I almost always punch out two tags in a solid coordinating colour and off set them behind the main tag.  This is how I border my tag punches.
I also really like depth in a card.  With punch art it is very important that you add depth or it just looks flat and plain.  To do this simply use a sponge and ink pad and sponge ink in the same or similar colour of the cardstock along the edges.  As you can see on the Castle door I have done this and made stand out more! 


Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin Pad - by Stampin' Up!
Stamping Sponges - by Stampin' Up!

Don't forget to check out the retiring list this month and look for the new 2012-2013 Catalogue coming out on June 1.

Janet Y


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...