Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Birthday - World Treasures

Well yesterday my Up Line Amber had a birthday and every year I try to make something special just for her.   I got the World Treasures Stamp Set in my last order because I absolutely love the peacock.  I made a card that I partially cased from the Stampin Up Annual Catalogue.  There was lots of cutting but it was really worth it.   I used the new Ink pads and I love the coverage you get with these!  The colour comes out so bright and even. 


I used Daffodil Delight as the base with a layer of Pacific Point and Crumb Cake, which I embossed with the Fancy Fan Folder (I love that one).  Then I used daffodil seam binding for the ribbon and bow and lots of bling.   The Peacock was stamped on scrap white in; Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzelberry, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point.   Each layer is put on with Dimensionals giving this bird lots of depth.


Hope you like it and Thanks for stopping by!


Happy Canada Day Everyone.

Janet Y

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty - I love your colours! I am catching up on following from SC - #61

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I'm hopping just happened to your blog and would like to leave a greeting here. A beautiful card you've tinkered. I like it very much. I also love peacocks.
    From my girlfriend in America, I have received the stamp set "World Treasures". Last weekend I made the first cards with it. If you want to visit, please click here ---> Monis World Treasures
    Let's see as you like my card. (Sorry for my broken English, I hope, you understand.)
    Have a nice day
    greetings
    Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...