Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Loot!!!!


I am ready for my Open House on Sunday and I am excited to showcase some of the new goodies from the SU! 2012-2013 Catalogue!   I got my loot this past week and have been busy playing and creating with some of the items. 




SU used to have a stamp set called Cheers to You.  When it retired I was so sad to see it go.  Well this year they have a wonderful new set  called Happy Hour and I love it! 

For this card I used Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink and Primrose Petals.
Another great new stamp is the Star Tree.  It is great for making some quick and simple Christmas Cards.  There is a tonne of potential to add sparkle with jewels or glitter!

For this card I used Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler and stamped the Tree and Sentiment in Early Espresso.







So to the Right is a little preview of the Make and Take from my first ever Stampin Up Open House tomorrow.

I have all the pieces cut and everyone will get to do some Colouring, Punching and of course some Stampin!

Colours used are Whisper White and Pretty in Pink.
Stamp Set was Easy Events.


Thanks for Stopping by

Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...