Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Want a Little Music in your Life?

My daughter has a piano Teacher and a Music Teacher, both of whom she loves to pieces.  So I found this great Piano card on Stampin Connection and just had to recreate it. 


I used the Word Window Punch for the Keys.  It is such a simple concept right?!  Love this easy card with lots of impact.


I saw a great tutorial the other day on a Honeycomb Apple card and just had to try it.  I did not have the Newsprint DSP they used but I did have Riding Hood Red DSP so I used that instead. 


You simply punch out 20 or so hearts from the Large Heart Punch.  Fold them all in half and glue them too each other.  Be sure to line them all up as best as you can.  Once they are all attached you cut off the bottom to make an apple shape. I used leaves from the Bird Builder Punch as well as the stem from the same punch. For a Video Tutorial check out at UnderstandingBlue Blogspot

Some of the Products used for the above cards:

Word Window Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Window Word Punch
Full Heart Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Large Heart Punch
Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Regals Collection - by Stampin' Up!
Regals Pack of Designer Series Paper
Bird Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Bird Builder Punch


 To purchase any of these items or place an order, check out my Stampin Up website or email me at janetyates@shaw.ca.

Thanks for Stopping by

Janet Y

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that piano! and I love the apple too I will have to have a go at that.
    I am now following you from SC and would love you to follow me too www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...