Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Christmas In July

I have been thinking about the cards I want to make for Christmas and SU has this great stamp set called "Stylin Snowfolk" that I thought would be perfect for my daughter and I to play with together!  So these are the cards we made the day it arrived!  It is so totally cute and fun!


Above is the card I made trying to take advantage of as many of the cute pieces as possible.  I very faintly sponged some snowhills on the card too.


To the Right is my daughter Jillian's Card.  She is 7 years old.  She created an entire back story for her card and included a dog for the Snowgirl to hold.  The Snowboy sees the Snowgirl and loves her so much his hat falls off! LOL.


Thanks for looking!
Janet Y

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Can't wait to get my hands on this set. I'm now following you via SC. :)
    Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...