Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Triple Time Stamping

Are you in need of a super quick card for any occasion?  Well Dawn Olchefske a really wonderful Stampin' Up Demo,  has a great video tutorial that shows you how to make a super simple card using a technique she calls; Triple Time Stamping. 

 Her card is simple and beautiful.  Her blog is full of great video tutorials and if you ever wonder where I get inspiration from her site is one of many (see list to the right).   Below is my take on this card. 

I used some colours I would not normally put together;  Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette and Night of Navy.  I also used a stamp set I have had for a year and never used!!  "It's Raining Flowers" was a stamp set I got at convention last year and I have never found a use for it!  Well this card was perfect for it and I was so happy I finally got it off the shelf.  Hope you like the video from Dawn and the card it inspired.  Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...