Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School with some Blast from the Past

Well I have been busy getting ready to  back to school and thinking about my Christmas Card class so I have not made any back to school items but here are a couple of things from previous years to get you in the "Back to School" mood.

This great little School Bus is cased from Heather Summers!  I gave it to Jillian's First School bus driver a couple of years ago. 

This is a post it note holder easel card.  I cannot take credit for the idea but I cannot remember where I saw it.  I am sure it was on Splitcoast Stampers. I love the punch art in both of these cards.  Once Jillian gets her teacher assignment I may have to make another for her new teacher!





Well I have a couple of ideas for the first day of school and will post those soon (if I can get them done LOL).   Hope you are enjoying these last days of summer.  Take Care.

Thanks for looking!
Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...