Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Moving is an Adventure

A friend of mine just moved to her new home and I wanted to make a fun and different kind of card to celebrate!  I thought about moving as an adventure and came up with this fun card. 


If you have seen UP! from Pixar then you will know "Adventure is Out There" is a line from that movie. I printed it on my computer on to Vanilla card stock.  I punched it out and layered it.  The balloons were punched with a non-Stampin' Up punch (I was in a rush) and I shimmered them,  and the house was made using the square punch. I stamped the clouds with the top of a cupcake from the "Create a Cupcake" Set in Bashful Blue.  Pool Party Bakers Twine for the Balloons and some birds from the Up, Up and Away set to finish off the look. 

Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for looking!
Janet Y



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...