Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Spidey Sense

There is a little boy I know who just turned 7 and I wanted to make a card for him that he would love!  He just saw the new Spiderman movie so I thought I would try a card I had seen on a video from Pinterest (I will put the video on the bottom of this post).  I did not have the Stampin Up Spider web Embossing Folder unfortunately so that made it more difficult but I made due with the old one I had.


As you can see using the Embossing Folder to create the spider web and covering the raised sections in black ink.  The video below gives you a how to on the cutting of the eyes (I am not as accomplished as she is but I think they look ok.) 

The SU Embossing Folder has the web centered and makes for a better card but I think I did ok with what I have.
I used Real Red, Pacific Point, Basic Black and White.
 
To check out the Video Tutorial go to Stamp with Tami ..
 
 
 
Thanks for looking!
Janet Y
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...