Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Challenge -- Freshly Made Sketches #50

I was playing with my Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set today and when I saw the sketch on the FMS website I thought it was just what I needed for some inspiration.  I wanted a simple Thank You card that would work for Thanksgiving or anytime of year.  I love the colours in the Orchard Harvest DSP especially the Espresso and Indigo combination.  Check it out ...



Ok so the colours used are all from the Orchard Harvest DSP.  Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple and Very Vanilla.  I used the Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set and coordinating Cannery Set Framlits for the Jar's lid and the pears.  Below is the Sketch we had to work from and the link to FMS other great entries and examples. 

 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking!
Janet Y

5 comments:

  1. I love the pumpkin!!!! I wish you were closer to me so your creativity could be shared with Jordan. I miss you Janet!!!!!!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle. I wish you were closer too! I would love to share my creativity with Jordan and her Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantastic! Love the little pears in the jar and that pumpkin is awesome! Hmmm, might need to make some of those! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pears are killing me with their cuteness! I must go ink mine up right now. :) So glad you could play along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. I love this DSP and it looks so great with these images. And the pumpkin is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...