Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Christmas Ribbon Card

A week ago I watched a video from Dawn Olchefske on how to create a wonderful Christmas card using the new Holiday Collection Framelits and Ribbon.   If you are anything like me you have loads of extra ribbon and this is a great card for using up ribbon.  I made my own version of course but here is Dawn's Video.   My card is at the bottom of this post.

 
Great Idea right!  I really do love the Framelits from the current Holiday Mini!
 

I used Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Crumb Cake Card Stock.  Using Gumball Green, White Real Red and Chocolate Chip Ribbon for the Framelits Cut-outs and my Petite Pairs Stamp Set for the Merry Christmas.  I also used my Chocolate Chip Marker for the "stitched" look around the card.
 
 
Hope you like my take on the card and I hope it helps you get into the Christmas Crafting Spirit!
 
Thanks for looking!
Janet Y
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...