Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wedded Bliss and a Little Paradise!

This weekend we are in Vernon celebrating a wonderful couple, Shannon and Marco.   Shannon is a close friend of the family and my oldest daughter got to be the flower girl in her wedding!  We have been very excited to share this day with them and in preparation I created a card for their wedding that I hope Shannon will love!   Her favourite flower is the Bird of Paradise and she has based her wedding colours on this flower.  So I searched the web for a punch art flower that would look great on her card!  I found one flower made by a wonderful crafty lady in Oahu Hawaii and I just had to CASE it.   Check out the original blog by Brenda at Sweet as a Gumdrop .


If you go to Brenda's Blog you will see how she made the flowers using the Bird Builder Punch. I added the leaves at the bottom using the Blossom Builder Punch. 

The Colours are Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Concord Crush (retired).  I used the Framed Tulip Embossing Folder around the edge, added some pearls for accents and a stamp from an old retired stamp set called "Happily Ever After"

I love how this turned out and I hope Shannon and Marco love it just as much. 
 
Thanks for looking!
Janet Y
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...