Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You're A Star -- Popcorn Card

We love Popcorn in our house and when I  was surfing the web awhile back and saw a card using the Steam Framelit from the Holiday  Collection Framelits to make popcorn!!

Holiday Collection Framelits Dies See the one in the middle!  it is meant for the steam from the mug but on it's own looks like a small piece of popcorn. I have no idea who thought this one up but it is so cute!

 
I created the popcorn box with a Real Red base and strips of Whisper White paper.  I then added a movie strip using Basic Black Card Stock and punching the edges with the retired Spiral Edge Punch and added some white squares as the film cells.

The popcorn itself is, as I said, from the Holiday Collection Framelits Die.  I sponged the edges with So Saffron and made it look like popcorn!.



I think this is a great card for any movie fan.  Put a Theatre Gift Card inside and you have the perfect gift!

Thanks for looking!

Janet Y

janetyates@shaw.ca

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea! We love popcorn too! It is great to see that the framelit can be used for more than just the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...