Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween Treat Boxes

Halloween is just around the corner and I have been working on ideas for a quick little treat box for my daughters pre-school class.  I wanted something that would be really simple to make and that would help me use up some of my old Halloween DSP!  I have a lot of retired DSP and I am always looking for ways to use it up so I have a reason to get more.  Using the Petite Pocket Die and the Matchbox Die (retired) I created these little boxes.


 I used some Creepy Crawly DSP as well as Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, More Mustard, and Whisper White Card Stock.   I also used the retired stamp set Booglie Eyes and the current sets  Teeny, Tiny Wishes and Mixed Medley.  
 If you want to check out some of my other Halloween creations Click Here! 

Have a great weekend everyone.








Thanks for looking!

Janet Y

janetyates@shaw.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...