Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Silhouette Style

My good friend Melanie is celebrating her birthday today and I wanted to make a beautiful card for her!   I have had the set Serene Silhouettes sitting around for some time and I really love it.  Today I went to work creating a lovely silhouette scene. 


I used Sponges for the sunrise in the colours of Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango and Real Red.   I used Basic Black for the image and my brayer for the hill!   The Paper is in the same colours of Tangerine, Daffodil and Black. 







Happy Birthday Melanie ... I will have your card to you Saturday ;)

Take care and Thanks for looking!


Janet Y

janetyates@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...