Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sharing in your Sorrow

I consider myself a very lucky person.  I have a wonderful friend, a very best friend who is like a sister to me.   If you have a friend like this you will know what I mean.   Her family is like family to me also.   To my great sadness Tuesday saw the passing of her Father.   We do not live very close together and all I want to do is to give her a hug.   When I feel stressed or sad I usually retreat into my craft room.  I decided I should put some of my sorrow on paper and create a card for the family.  I saw a card by Angela Carter and I thought it was perfect so I CASEd it. 


You will be greatly missed Don.  You were a wonderful person who treated me like one of your own.

My thoughts and prayers are with Don's Family today and everyday. 
 
 
Janet Y



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...