Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

MDS -- Single Page 5x7

Well I know you are all done with Christmas but now is the time to start Scrapbooking all of those Holiday photos.  My Favourite one is always the Santa photo.   This year I did up a single MDS page with the Be of Good Cheer DSP!


To the left is the layout I created for my clients so they could create their own 5x7 page. I bet you  have a photo that would work perfectly on this page! 

I would love to see it.  If you have it on your blog just leave a comment below and I will check it out.  If not email me!  I love to get inspired by others.
Have a great Day!!!
Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...