Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

New Blog Header -- Have you seen it?!!

I really enjoy updating my Blog Header to reflect my style of the season.  With Valentines coming up of course everything is all hearts and flowers so I put some of the New Spring goodies to use on this fun Valentine's Card.  Below is the full front of the card!  The ribbon is two-toned black and grey and I just love the look of it. 

 
The flower accent is from the Artisan Embellishment Kit and those little butterflies are from a new punch!  Not to mention the new Honeycomb Embossing Folder ... Love this folder!  The colours I used were Real Red, Going Grey, Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla.
 
Hope you like the New Blog Header and the card!
 
Have a great Day!!!
Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...