Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Spring Mini - Hearts a Flutter Neutral


I seem to be attracted to the more neutral cards lately, cards with lots of white space or tone on tone.   I have seen a few Vanilla on White cards lately and I really like the look of them. 



  For this card I used a White base, Vanilla textured layer and Crumb Cake Ink and Seam Binding Ribbon. The "Hearts a Flutter" Stamp set and Framelits is very quickly becoming my favourite bundle in the new Mini, here I used it for the large hearts.  For texture I used the Honeycomb Embossing Folder and sponged the edges with Crumb Cake.

The small heart embellishment is a Vanilla heart covered in the pearl accents from the Catalogue.

In other news...



Last night I got a belated Christmas gift from my wonderful friend and client Nicole.  I just love the use of Designer Fabric for the lid and label made with the Window Framelits Collection (page 36 of the new Mini).  

Thanks Nicole, I cannot wait to make the cookies!
 
 
Have a great Day!!!
Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...