Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Ok I know I am a day early.  But I am heading to West Edmonton Mall with my kids for our annual Family Day Long Weekend Trip to Edmonton.  So I am posting today as I plan to leave the computer at home with the hubby! 

Today was both of the kiddies Valentines Parties at their schools so we have loads of cute Valentines and candy and pencils ect...

Here is the run down on what we gave away, including Megan's fun Pinterest inspired Card and Jillian's little treat Matchbox Valentines.   I also made a few little treats for my day home girls. 


At Jillian's School there is a No Treat Policy,  Much to her dismay!  So I found some cute little stickers in boxes at the dollar store and they fit perfectly inside the SU Matchbox Die.  I did all the cutting and assembling of the boxes and Jillian added on the hearts and birds.  She loves to craft and really enjoyed creating these for her classmates.

 For my day home kids I bought Smarties!  In Canada Smarties are similar to M&M's but kids seem to like them even more (I kind of do too).  I created these wrappers out of retired DSP and crimped the edges.  I love how they turned out.  I then added a quick label using the Hearts A Flutter Framelits and Stamp Set.
Here is another view of the same thing.  I just used the measurements of the box of candy and added 3" to the length so I had enough on the ends to crimp.

I saved my favourite Valentine for last.  I found a number of these photos on Pinterest (LOVE that site) and since Megan is still in Pre-School and allowed to give candy I thought I would give them a shot.  I really Love how they turned out.  I just added a "Happy Valentine - From Megan"  and sent them off to Walmart for printing.  A couple of hole punches using my handy Crop-a-dile and a sucker!  LOVE IT!!
 
 
Have a wonderful Weekend and a very Happy Valentines Day!
 
 
Have a great Day!!!
Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...