Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just BEEcause!

OMG I love love love the Honeycomb Folder!  Have you seen this thing?  It is in the new SU Spring Mini!!  Of course what goes with a great honeycomb?  A really cute bee.   The Spring Sampler Stamp Set from the same mini has a great little bee that works great with this folder!   So here you can see my first attempt to combine these two!  I love it. 

 
I added some Shimmer to the card when it was done but I don't think you can really see it in the photo.  It looks so good on the black and yellow!  The "Just Because" is from a retired set but I thought it worked so well with the bees!
 
Hope you like the card.
 
 
Have a great Day!!!
Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...