Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Scrapbook MDS -- February Layout

As I said on January 1st I send out a Scrapbook Layout as a Challenge to my clients every month.  My goal is to get them motivated to use the great Stampin Up Products they purchase from me!  By doing this double page layout every month you would have a 24 page book at the end of the year!  I use MDS to create my Layout and my example but all of that could be translated to paper easily enough!  I encourage everyone to put their own spin on it and of course let me know how it turned out!

Here is this month's layout.  It is a little more detailed than last months but sometimes you just have to go for it and make a great busy and fun page!  My inspiration for this layout came from Pinterest!  There are endless ideas on that site for everything!!!

Page 1

Page 2

Creating Circles can be a challenge without the right tools, Big Shot Circle dies or other cutting products can really help you get that look you are going for!  Edge punches are an essential tool for Scrapbookers too.  Adding small details like a scalloped edge can really put a page together! Of course a Scrapbook page is nothing without really great Designer Series Paper.  I used the MDS download "Wicked Fun" one I have in paper also as I know many of my clients do too.
 
My hope is that these layouts will help you to create something fun and lasting for you and your family!  Scrapbooks may contain photos with wonderful memories but they also are put together with love and creativity that will endure.  Happy Crafting!
 

Have a great Day!!!

Janet Y

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...