Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Photopolymer Stamping

A couple of months ago Stampin' Up introduced it's first ever Photopolymer Stamp set!  I finally got my hands on it and boy is it every easy and fun to use.  For my club this month I took inspiration from a card I saw on the Stampin' Up Demo website. This quick masculine card would work for just about any age.  You can also recreate this using any DSP you like to make it more child like or feminine.

 
To create this card I used Twitterpated DSP, Whisper White, Basic Gray, and Midnight Muse Card Stock. I then stamped the U Rock in Night of Navy (retired now) and the rest in Basic Black.
 
Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!
 
Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set  132956  $16.95 CAD. 
 
If you have never tried Photopolymer this is a great set to get your feet wet with.  If you have then you know how easy placement is and how nice they stamp.  I still really love rubber stamps but when it comes to alphabets photopolymer is the way to go.  Nothing is easier to place correctly. 
 
Also don't forget to look for Treasure Hunt Clues and enter to win the Prize.

 

Janet Y

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...