Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mosaic Madness -- Sneak Peek

This is one of the most exciting product bundles in the New Catalogue!  Mosaic Madness and a coordinating punch!   I have seen so many wonderful cards already on Pinterest and the possibilities are endless.  Colour will really come in to play with this set as you can really highlight the wonderful coordinating colours that are Stampin' Up's signature.  I am excited to get this on a Scrapbook page too!   Here is the first (of what I am sure will be many) card I created with this set.



The colours I choose for this card are Early Espresso, Whisper White and my new favourite colour Strawberry Slush!!! Yum.

I will be in my craft room again this week and I am sure I will have another card for you using this really fun set.
 
REMEMBER - There is less than one month left of the current Catalogue so get the Retiring Items while you can! Also the Spring Mini retires on May 31!
Janet Y


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...