Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

New In-Colours - Sneak Peek

I am in love with the In Colours coming out in the next catalogue and although I cannot tell you all the colours just yet here is a card I made with 3 of them! For this card I did a direct to paper technique with the ink pads.  I love how it turned out. It is kind of yummy looking I think.



The Sentiment and Coordinating punch are also from the New Catalogue and I just love the shape of this label set!  I really love how the font of this stamp fits in with the overall feel of the card too.  I am so excited to show you more from the new catalogue.

Let me know what you think!
 
REMEMBER - There is less than one month left of the current Catalogue so get the Retiring Items while you can! Also the Spring Mini retires on May 31!
 
Janet Y


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...