Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Convention 2013 part two!!


Well day two is almost over and what a day it was.  General session was amazing!  They announced some really spectacular new products that will be arriving soon and I am really excited to show them to you!   

I know I'm teasing you a little but I'm typing on my phone so I'm not going to go in to too much detail!  Lets just say you will be able to let your inner artist shine and create something all your own!

I won a prize patrol today! That was totally awesome.  I also attended a couple of classes and got some amazing inspiration.  


Here is a shot of my prize!  Gift Bow Big L Die from the Holiday Catalogue!!  I can't wait to get creating with this!


Here is a shot of main stage.


Remember yesterday when I showed you my swaps?  Well here is the fruit of my labour.  Look at all that inspiration!  Thanks to everyone who was nice enough to swap with me!

Finally I just want to say how awesome Salt Lake City is.  Everyone is super friendly and the shopping and dining are awesome!   My Mom and I went to the Blue Lemon today and let me tell you,  they make the most AMAZING sandwiches and blueberry lemonade!




My Mom :)

I am heading out to the 25 Year Celebration soon and will hopefully have time to share more tomorrow.   We fly home tomorrow right after the convention so I may not get an update to you until Sunday.   Have a great night!

Janet Y



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...