Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mosiac Madness Thank you

Last month was the end of my first ever Stampin Nerd Club!  I had such a great group of women and I really look forward to starting another club in the fall. For my last club order I gave all of my girls a thank you card I found on "My Creations" website.   I hope you like it.



I used the Mosaic Madness Set and stamped the images in Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy and Pool Party.  I used Brights DSP in Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise  for the large pennant and Melon Mambo for the small pennant. 








There is a little flower in the center of the card that is from the itty bitty punch pack and the sentiment is from "Delightful Dozen."  I added rhinestones in varying sizes to complete the look.








Looking for another great gift.. Check out my latest tutorial.  "Book Lovers Gift Box"





Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...