Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Challenge -- Freshly Made Sketches #98

It has been a while since I have done any challenges but I needed the inspiration yesterday so I went to my favorite Challenge site Freshly Made Sketches.   I am making this a quick post as it is late I am going camping tomorrow!  Excited!!

So is the card I made for the challenge.


F
 For this card I used Sarah Sand, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla Card Stock. I also used the new Sweater Weather DSP from the Holiday Catalogue. The stamp set is one of my favourites "Perfect Blend"
I used some old retired corduroy buttons and I love the texture they add.

Click on the image below to see the other great entries and cards from FMS.




Below is another card I made that was inspired by this sketch and by another entry from
 "Stampin' Harley Girl, Karen" in this challenge.  I just love the colours on this one.   I used So Saffron, Basic Grey, Real Red, Black Ink and "I Am Me" DSP. 
 
I hope you like the cards.  Thanks for Looking.
 

Have a great day
 
Janet Y



3 comments:

  1. What great cards! I love the warm colors and the textured buttons. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Love these colors and patterns. The paper piercing gives your card visual interest and the corduroy buttons add some great texture! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I love this card!! Love it! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...