Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Queen of Clean!!

For those of you who follow my blog I occasionally like to participate in blog challenges and usually when I do I enter the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I find I really like sketch challenges as I can choose my own colours and elements I just have to follow the sketch.  It allows me to be creative but still have that creative challenge.

Well last week I decided to enter the FMS Challenge and enter it just before my camping trip.  Well I was in for a very nice surprise when I got back!  I was chooses as the Queen of Clean!   Amazing!!  Thank you Jen so much for choosing my card!

 
 
Here is my card!
 
Thanks to everyone who visits my blog and to the wonderful ladies who commented on my card last week.
 
Have a great day.
 
Janet Y


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...