Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Swap to C.A.S.E. part 3

Here is another fun S2C card!   I actually cased this from 2 sources.  On the main stage at Convention there was a card similar to the card I made (using the hexagon punch to make a sunflower) and then I saw this Swap card and in my mind the two went together!


On the left is a really pretty spring themed card from M.K. Surzyshyn.  I really loved the colours and all of the texture.  I carried the texture over but since I tried to go with more of a Sunflower I used fall colours.  I used Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Garden Green and Cajun Craze.

I added some leaves to mine using the Mosaic Punch, but I have to tell you I had issues lining up my hexagon leaves LOL.   I am sure it was just my need for perfection!  Not sure I achieved it but hey I like the card.  

Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...