Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge Gift Card Holder

There are only 1 day left to save 25% off on one of my favourite stamp sets.  I just love Gorgeous Grunge, my girls are getting older now and this set is great for a fun quick gift card or birthday card.

My daughter is turning 9 and her party was today, as a gift in the treat bags we agreed on a Chapters Gift Card.   I was sitting in my craft room last night thinking about a quick way to decorate these gift cards so here we go.
I used bright colours and just went for it.  A couple of quick stamps and I'm done!  The Awesome Thanks comes from "Yippee-Skippee" 




This is just a single sheet of card stock measuring 8 1/4" x 4 1/4" then scored at 2 3/4" , 3 3/4" ,
4 3/4" and 7 1/2".

I then folded it to have an interior pocket (which I created by cutting a slit in the inner flap).   There is a little 1/2 flap on the outside to seal the card shut.  (sorry I forgot to photograph that part).

So easy!!

Below are a couple of pictures of the party.  I lady in my neighbourhood made this amazing cake and below that is my beautiful girl who will be nine on Halloween!!





Don't Forget the Weekly Deals and the 25% off 25 Stamps!!!

Weekly Deals


Let the party begin-We'll bring the gifts! 25% Off 25 Stamp Sets. Hurry-sale ends October 28 - Start saving



Janet Y

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...