Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Festive Flurry



This year in the Holiday Catalogue there is a Stamp Set and Framelits Bundle called "Festive Flurry"  it is by far my favourite item from the Holiday Catalogue.  Back in August when I first received this bundle I decided to create a card that goes that extra mile and adds some beauty to your tree as well.   I wanted a card that would give off that wow factor but would also be a great gift.  So I created a card with a detachable ornament.



The silver foil paper from SU adds great shine to this ornament and those completely adorable "frosted finishes embellishments" are just perfect.

It just so happens that Stampin' Up came out with a really wonderful kit to create ornaments similar to the one above and they are available  now "while supplies last."

Festive Flurry Ornament Kit   135813   $17.95

You could easily add these to a card or gift to make it extra special.

I still think you can not go wrong with the Festive Flurry Bundle though.   See the banner at the top of my blog, yes, that's right, I used it there too!  In fact I have used this bundle more in the past 3 months than any other Framelit bundle.
 I love it!

 Festive Flurry Bundle
Clear Mount   133285    $57.95  // Wood Mount     133284   $67.95

Don't take my word for it, Order the Bundle and see for yourself, and if you order this bundle from me in the next month you will get 2 of my Festive Flurry Ornaments for yourself*!   (Calgary residents only, sorry)

And don't forget the Amazing Holiday Sale going on Right Now...
Holiday Sale

Place your order today!

Janet Y

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...