Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Valentine - The Paper Players Challenge #179

The Paper Players Challenge #179, a single layer Valentine's Challenge.   


I like simple cards.  This is no secret. I love all of the entries in this challenge and could easily CASE them! They are amazing.  I wanted to try something I don't do often.  I join challenges to be challenged so I wanted to create something simple but out of my comfort zone.

I used masking  and spritzers to create this card.   Real Red and Smoky Slate ink were used to create the heart and "love"  I added a glittery "u" and some bling for a small amount of embellishments.    I hope you like it!



Check out all of the great entries and samples for this challenge. 





2 comments:

  1. Adorable, Janet! I love how you masked and spritzed. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Janet! Love the spritzed background and the pop of sparkle. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...