Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Challenge -- Fab Friday #39



It has been awhile since I did a challenge.  I choose "Fab Friday" because I like sketch challenges and I really liked the inspiring examples they have.
I still struggled with it, as always.  I tried a couple of different themes and colour combos but in the end I went with simple neutrals.  It is a little rugged for a wedding card but it is still elegant.  I hope you like it.



I used Very Vanilla, and Crumb Cake card stock, burlap ribbon and satin vanilla ribbon (retired), champagne glimmer paper, and Soft Suede ink.

Check out "Fab Friday" for other great Ideas and Challenges.









And Don't Forget  ... FREE SHIPPING until Friday night.




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card!! Love the shabbiness!! My favorite style!! And the glimmer heart is so sparkly!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...