Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Exciting Stuff!!!

There is so much going on at Stampin' Up right now!  We are into our LAST month of the 2013-2014 Annual Catalogue, the retired list is up and shrinking by the day and the countdown is on to the launch of the NEW Annual Catalogue!

I was lucky enough to attend an event this past week, where I got to see a preview of the catalogue and got to bring my very own copy home!  I can only show you the cover at this point, so sorry, but soon enough you will be able to get your hands on a copy or check it out on-line.



I have placed my pre-order and once my goodies arrive I will be posting some Sneak Peeks.  I do have one sneak peek today.   At the Launch Party I received a brand new Stamp Set from the upcoming catalogue!  Very exciting stuff.  Here is a quick (and I do mean, quick) card I created with this very versatile set. "A Work of Art"



Fun right.  This is creates some amazing backgrounds as well as is wonderful to create quick and fun cards for those last minute events in our lives.   I am sure I can work it into scrap booking too.

Do you want to receive a FREE copy of this all new Catalogue?   Place an order with me in May and I will be sure to get you a copy for your very own!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...