Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Where Have I been???

I have been away, it has been a week with no computer and I think now that it is back I just want to get back on-line!   I will be spending the next 24 hours re-installing everything on my newly fixed PC but I wanted to just put up a quick note to say I am around and will be posting new content soon!!

This weekend I am off to the Wild Rose Retreats to craft and craft and craft some more.  I will be working on Christmas cards for some classes I have coming up and maybe some great projects for a Fun Christmas event I am looking at doing.

I will keep you posted.  Until then check out this SU video showcasing the ALL NEW "Snowflake Card Die" it is adorable!

Have a great Night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...